WHAT IS QDV CASUAL?
The Qwuedeviv are a race of all military, alien shark kitties. They're known for their set clothing types, futuristic weaponry and general trouble making dispositions. The official Qwuedeviv group known simply as Qwuedeviv, is for the works that hold true to what the Qwuedeviv were designed for. QDV-Casual is for those who just want to draw Qwuedeviv characters doing whatever, and wearing whatever.
Things that aren't allowed in the main deviv group like human-style clothes, modern machinery and weaponry, swords and the likes are what this group was created for. This group is more intended for the casual fan who simply thinks the Qwuedeviv are cute, whereas the official Qwuedeviv group is intended for those who are willing to put a little more effort into their characters and follow the Qwuedeviv guidelines. Thus things found here won't hold true to the 'deviverse, but hey, you wanna draw a Qwuedeviv dueling to the death with that fishstick sword? Go ahead and submit it.
Even though this group is more "casual" there still is in fact ruling that applies. Be sure to read over the rules and submission guidelines.
• While this group is more laid back, some ruling still applies.
• Most any clothing type is accepted here, be it modern, old knight attire, whatever.
• All vehicles will be accepted whether retro, modern, or futuristic so long as you made them for a species amidst the Qwuedeviv.
• Other non ‘deviverse characters may be in your pictures so long as there is predominantly some Qwuedeviv species within it.
• Qwuedeviv possessing magical powers, dark powers etc. will not be recognized as characters, however if you want to make your Qwuedeviv character (who does not normally possess these traits) with them for a single image or two simply for the visual appeal of it, that is fine.
• Still no mutants (this includes mixes of other species)
• No “new” military division/factions etc.
• No new world orders.
• Still no mixing with Deadlock characters.
• No "shippings" of official characters.
Ie; no Officalxfan and no OfficialxOfficial unless said official pairing is well, official.
fanxfan is fine.